Search This Blog

Friday, September 14, 2012

Gossip Jack: Why Because It Feels So Good?



You know I’m not shocked that Stevie J beat Mimi Faust.  That just makes her whole situation all the sadder.  Bossip

I love Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds together, I don’t know why, but they are just so cute to me.  Tattle Tailz

It’s going to be interesting to see what evidence comes out in the Chad Johnson trial.  TMZ


I am #TeamBlackberry all day, but the new IPhone 5, definitely made me stop and think about switching LOL.  Daily Mail

Some of these celebrities are absolutely gorgeous without makeup.  Others not so much.  Hollywood Life

OMG.  Please God let Lauryn Hill truly be back.  Lainey Gossip

I love Nick Lachey and Vanessa Lachey together.  I think they are super cute.  Congrats on the baby. Hollywood Life

Yes Levi Johnson may be a complete tool.  But he does make some beautiful boys.  TMZ

You know, reports like this, really make me feel like it’s the beginning of the end for Kim Kardashian and Kanye WestGossip Jacker

Why do they have to be black LNY Daily News

No comments:

Post a Comment