Search This Blog

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Gossip Jack: Why Because It Feels So Good?


Picture courtesy of www.popularcritic.com

This is interesting and I do agree with what this writer had to say about Honey Boo BooOther Crap

This is a very interesting way to have a wedding.  I’m torn though.  I mean on Twitter? Really?  The Inquistir

I’m so happy that they are pregnant.  I think Amber Rose makes a beautiful pregnant woman.  San Francisco Chronicle (blog)


Wow Lindsay Lohan, was actually out in public, sober.  I’m impressed. Digital Spy

LeAnn Rimes s not only a famewhore, but she is also apparently a time traveler.  

So either Rasheeda or Mama Dee is getting kicked off of Love and Hip Hop Atlanta.  The only way I wouldn’t be sad would be if Diamond and Soulja Boy come on the show.  All Hip Hop

OMG a blast from the past.  I love Sean PaulGlobal Grind

This is an interesting way to make sure that people in America are ready for actual disasters and emergencies.  Daily Mail

No matter what Benzino and Karlie say, their relationship is and was as fake as a $3 bill.  Global Grind

This is super cute.  I think Rihanna and Katy Perry’s friendship is the cutest thing ever.  NY Daily News

I feel really bad for Karrueche Tran, this girl really does love Chris BrownPopular Critic





No comments:

Post a Comment