Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Down Ass Woman vs. Low Self-Esteem Woman

Picture courtesy of www.gossipwelove.com

Ok so, while watching Love and Hip Hop Atlanta, I realized something.  There is a new fight going on, and it’s Down Ass Woman vs. Low Self-Esteem Woman.  Take for instance, Mimi Faust, Joseline, Erica Dixon, and Shay.  Now you’ve got the down ass woman on one side (Mimi Faust and Erica Dixon) and the low self-esteem women on the other side (Joseline and Shay), both sides are fighting for dirty ass, low down men, that probably wouldn’t spit on them if they were on fire. 


I blame men and women for these types of situations.  Women need to stop allowing themselves to be the side chick and treated with disrespect.  While I don’t believe once a cheater, always a cheater, I do believe that if you cheat on me, and you want me back, understand you will have to win me back.  And that will be AFTER I’m done getting over you.  It sounds weird, but it’s true.  Women need to stop letting men get over so easy.  Remember our daughters, sisters, nieces, and other little girls are watching, and as much as you want to believe in Do As I Say, Not As I Do, that ish just does not fly any more.  Hell I don’t even know how it ever flew.  And the men, now the men, need to be men. 

Like seriously, if you don’t want to be with the chick, then tell her that, if you want to just hump, tell her that, if you got a girl but still trying to hump, tell her that.  Let the woman make the decision.  And also for the men, if you are going to wife a woman, doesn’t freaking cheat.  Break up with her and move on, because obviously you don’t love or want her.  And if you do love and want her and you still want to cheat, then you need to look at YOURSELF, and understand why you want to cheat and take it from there, if you find you want to cheat because you are a dirty dog, then please be a single dog.  If you find you want to cheat because your woman is not doing what she is supposed to do as a women (and yes women, there are women out there that say they want a good man, but when they get one, they want to treat him like shit and not do their good woman duties), then talk to her (and for the women, if your man does talk to you, listen and evaluate and be honest with yourself, seriously).   If talking doesn’t work with her, then leave her and find yourself someone that will respect you.

Now most people would call both types of women, heck when writing this post I almost describe the women as stupid, but they aren't.  Well I mean, stupid is in the eye of the beholder, but I don't consider these women stupid. I consider them a product of society, I mean this is what woman are shown, the down ass woman gets the man, or the dime gets the man, or so forth.  Not a lot of worth is put on the women who have their own, their own careers, their own houses, cars, have a great head on their shoulders, not willing to put up with bullshit, but willing to stand by a good man.  Once both sexes put some worth to those women. The *ahem* hoes, will still stay winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment