Search This Blog

Monday, August 20, 2012

Evelyn Lozada Cancels all Future Public Appearances

Picture Courtesy of www.google.com


According to TMZ, Evelyn will not be making any public appearances anytime soon.  Apparently she had several appearances lined up, but according to sources, she will not be attending any of them.

Including the second half of her book tour for "The Wives Association: Inner Circle," as well as various club gigs and a book expo in September where she was supposed to appear alongside "Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Teresa Giudice.

Honestly, I’m on the fence about this one.  I don’t condone domestic violence nor do I condone the victim being blamed, but I am just so on the fence with this one.  I mean we know her reputation, we know his, and I just find it hard to believe her side of the story.  It’s sad I know.

What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment