Search This Blog

Friday, August 24, 2012

Gossip Jack: Why Because It Feels So Good?



Wow really chick?  You need to write to a blog to find out why the wife of the man you were screwing wants to meet with you.  *Sigh* I will never get women.  Baller Alert

I love this post.  I really needed it in college.  I was the asshole Freshman who got wifed SMDH.  It def did screw up my college life.  Black Girls Are Easy

No sympathy for this chick EVER. Celebitchy


I loved this guy in Top Gun.  I really did.  Crazy Days and Nights

Oh COME ON PEOPLE. Crunktastical

Look I find this guy super hot, I truly, truly do.  Evil Beet Gossip

Ok seriously, could this chick get anymore adorable.  FreddyO.com

Damn, I can’t believe he’s suing his former chef.  That’s crazy.  Contact Music

I have to say, I am really quite impressed with her weight loss.  Reality TV Magazine

I thought this was really sweet. I know I’ve learned a lot from my past loves.  Madame Noire

This woman is an inspiration.  Seriously.  Bossip


No comments:

Post a Comment