Search This Blog

Friday, August 17, 2012

Gossip Jack: Why Because It Feels So Good?



Best rundown of the Love & Hip Hop Atlanta cast I’ve read so far.  Just wish they did the men too. Examiner    

Hmmm, yet people have trouble with Obama. HuffingtonPost  

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You know his “Perfect Bitch” is really turning out to not be so perfect. *Gasp* I’m shocked… China Daily
   
So sad. I hope this works out for the better for Chad.  I really do.  BET
   
Edward is going to be just fine you hear me.  Just fine.  Macon
   
Ok.  This is just fun J.  Enjoy.  I definitely did.  HuffingtonPost
   
You know what, I agree with this article.  Clutch Magazine 

You know, the constant bitching can be quite annoying.   The Celebrity Cafe

I wouldn’t mind seeing this.  I’m a sucker for Jay Z, what can I say.  All Hip Hop 

Wow really? Even Nike is on the Gold Digging train.  Shine

No comments:

Post a Comment