Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Gossip Jack: Why Because It Feels So Good?



This is sooo much fun.  Personally I don’t think either chick gives a flying flip about each other.  Sandra Rose 

Robert Pattinson is sexy.  That is all.  Mommy’s Dirty Little Secret

I want all people to listen up.  Black, White, Spanish, Asain, Persuian, European, Etc.  NOT ALL FREAKING BLACK PEOPLE WERE SLAVES.  THE SLAVES WERE FROM AFRICA, AND NOT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE FROM FREAKING AFRICA.  Straight From the A  


I don’t know why, but this makes me so happy.  Bossip 

This woman is also one of my favorites.  I am addicted to Empire Girls.    Ohverly Critical   

BEST.IDEA.EVER. What Would Tyler Durden Do  

Well hey at least she’s not on welfare.  Crazy Days and Nights

So wait, vaginas don’t have teeth?  Jezebel

I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED FOR THIS SHOW.  Tattle Tailzz 

If there truly is a God, this will come true like NOW.  Gossip Jacker 


No comments:

Post a Comment