Search This Blog

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Gossip Jack: Why Because It Feels So Good?

I FREAKING LOOOOVE THIS MAN *SIGH*


You know, this is one of the biggest reasons why I don’t want to be a celebrity.  Seriously.  The Independent (blog)

Not going to lie.  I kind of fanned out at this.  I love EVE.  Necole Bitchie

This is awesome.  It’s like high school for celebrities LOL.  Business Insider


This is so sad.  I mean I feel for them, I really do.  Shine.Yahoo.Com

You know what? I have to kind of agree with this.  Although I don’t truly believe the end of the world is coming, this does make you sad.  Sydney Morning Herald

Awww, I think Freshman dress cute.  Kentucky Kernel

I believe this.  Mainly because I’m revamping my wardrobe and some of my new pieces are definitely retro.  Fraser Coast Chronicle

I love this woman.  I love the way she looks, and personally I like her attitude.  Belfast Telegraph

I love gothic chic, but I don’t really like this chick.  Entertainmenwise

I’m sorry, but after his little “proposal” I’m convinced he’s at least scripted. TaleTela

I’d say at least take a look, because the man is obviously doing something right.  Madame Noire

No comments:

Post a Comment