Search This Blog

Monday, August 20, 2012

Gossip Jack: Why Because It Feels So Good?



Wow really? You know it’s great that people like to make a living off of sleeping with rappers.  *Sigh* Bossip
  
Ok, seriously, the fact she shops at H&M makes me love her even more.  I’m not sorry.  Reality TV Fashion 

I’m a fan of daytime court tv shows so this was super fun to watch.  AOL.com 

You know, I don’t think it is fake.  It would be interesting if it is, and sometimes I have questioned whether it is fake or not, but hey I still love the show.  Examiner

   
Wow.  They really think one of these people is Jennifer Lopez. WTF.  People Style Watch

Good for her.  I’m glad.  I love this woman, I really do.  Huffington Post
  
Say what you want about this man.  But he can defintley dress.  Vanity Fair

You know what, I love this blog.  I used to read it so much back in the day.  I swear his reporting is the greatest so far.  Pink Is The NewBlog 

This could’ve been executed better.  But the idea is cute.  Buzz Feed

You know I really hope she didn’t.  I hope she makes him cry even more.  Celebitchy  

No comments:

Post a Comment