Search This Blog

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Gossip Jack: Why Because It Feels So Good?




This is soooo disgusting.  And this guy really had the balls to say no one else has to live with this.  Ugh, he makes me sick.  Sandra Rose

I will NEVER feel sorry for this insufferable twit NEVER.  Evil Beet Gossip

Ok seriously, I just want her to go away.  Entertainmentwise


Get it girl’s.  I’m so glad woman are still making money LOL.  WXYZ

This is really inspiring.  Times of India

Really? Twitter Dude?  Come on.  Radar Online

Whatever happened to not biting the hand that feeds you? The Urban Daily

This makes me smile.  Popcrush

Is it sad that I am really happy about this.  Hip Hop Weekly

Wow, I would never think they would turn down Oprah.  I mean I’m not completely shocked by Lauryn Hill, but Beyonce? Just wow.  Nollywood Gossip

Wow really chick?  She really is the new Lindsay Lohan.  Yeeeah

No comments:

Post a Comment