Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Oh Good God Lil Wayne, Not You Too

Picture courtesy of www.google.com


You know, I really, really, really, hope he didn’t hook up with her.  Like I don’t get it, the chick is a bust it baby, and can’t keep her mouth shut.  And she’s delusional.


Via TaleTela:

Lil Wayne was spotted getting cozy with Karrine "Superhead" Steffans last night at a Las Vegas nightclub, fuelling claims his relationship with girlfriend Dhea is on the rocks.

Ok I have a confession to make.  I seriously love Lil Wayne.  I’m talking deep in love, would love to marry him type of in love with Wayne.  I know but #dontjudgeme, anyways, because I’m in love with him, I really would love to see him with someone better than this chick.  Ugh it hurts my heart a whole lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment