Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Gossip Jack: Why Because It Feels So Good?




You know I love this woman.  And I actually like some of these clothes.  Pop Crush

I can't believe he got arrested. 'Back That Ass Up' was my shiiitt. Shoot I still work out to that song lol. News Banner

Something tells me there's waaayyy more than 15. Huffington Post


This is cute and funny.  If anyone actually tries these tips, please let me know if it worked LOL.  Business Insider

I’ve thought a lot about this, and really, my answer is yes and no.  I mean I seriously, some people don’t want to be helped.  New Black Man

I love baby bumps.  They are soooo freaking cute.  International Business Times

AWESOME. Just Awesome. Enstarz

This makes me happy, especially since my baby sister has to wear uniforms LOL.  Canon City Daily Record

If you are going to be living in a dorm room this year, this is a must have.  Kare 11

I loooove flip flops.  This article was AWESOME. Post-Gazette.com

No comments:

Post a Comment