Search This Blog

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Mila Kunis is Ashton Kutcher’s ‘Little Wife’

Picture courtesy of www.Holytaco.com


I’m so conflicted about this.  I know Ashton Kutcher is supposedly a douchebag, but I still love him, and add that with the fact I absolutely love Mila Kunis, and you just get me sort of squealing with joy when I read this.



Ashton Kutcher may have found his soul mate! Sources tell the new issue of Life & Style that Ashton, who split with wife Demi Moore in November, "is totally into Mila," and even referring to her as his spouse! "He's calling her his 'little wife,' which is cute but kind of odd since he's not divorced yet," a friend tells Life & Style.But while Mila Kunis, 29, has fallen head over heels for Ashton since the former co-stars began dating in April, she's making it clear she's not planning to sprint down the aisle with him. "I'm not sure about marriage," she recently mused. "I see no need. I'll be with somebody because I want to, not because a piece of paper tells me I have to.""Mila's playing it cool with Ashton," a friend of hers tells the magazine, on newsstands now. "She's not pushing for a ring."The duo have been close pals since 1998, when they were cast in That '70s Show, and seem giddy about how their friendship has blossomed into love. A witness says, "They seemed completely relaxed and happy with each other" during a lunch at LA's festive Casa Vega on Aug. 12, where they fit right in with the lively crowd. "They laughed a lot," a fellow diner tells Life & Style.

Ok I know, I know, he is a bit of a jackass, but a lot of men are.  And besides that I am a firm believer that the right woman can change a man, if he really wants to be changed, and I feel like Mila is that woman to Ashton.  I feel like Mila is the woman he always wanted but she was all, “Um yeah I don’t think so,” and now that he can have her, he’s never going to let her go.



No comments:

Post a Comment