Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Rob Kardashian: Rihanna is Just A Friend

Picture courtesy of www.bossip.com


Well that didn’t take too long.  Hope they all enjoyed the 15 minutes of attention.  Although personally I think Rihanna set it up like that so people would stop talking about her still loving Chris Brown.  Rob Kardashian went on Ryan Seacrest’s morning radio show, KIIS FIM yesterday to discuss the Rihanna and Rita Ora rumors.


 “I was just trying to go at my own pace, [I] didn’t really do much,” Rob said of the Los Angeles night out. Guess Rob just let racing partner Rihanna “shut up and drive!”
But the 25-year-old reality star was quick to clarify the RiRi romance rumors, which started swirling around as early as February.“It’s because Rihanna’s a friend, and she is friends with my friend Capricorn, and it was Cap’s birthday,” Rob explained. “We all went out to celebrate our friend’s birthday. It was fun. It was a good night.”Rob dodged another question about his rumored relationship with British ‘How We Do (Party)’ singer Rita Ora. “I’m just a fan. That’s all. I’m a big fan,” Rob hit back, moving right along saying, “I wish you could buy UK albums here.”

Ok, so like I was saying.  I think Rihanna purposely set it up like that, there’s no way she’s interested in Rob Kardashian, he’s not her type AT ALL, and there are still a TON of whispers about Rihanna being back with Chris Brown, so I think she set it up to have pictures taken with Rob, knowing that the media would run with it.



Source: Bossip


No comments:

Post a Comment