Search This Blog

Monday, August 20, 2012

Gossip Jack: Why Because It Feels So Good?



Hmmm..  Really?  This makes no sense. The Daily Herald  

I love looking at pictures of this little girl.  I mean seriously, she is sooo freaking adorable.  E Online  

This man is incredible.  US News  


Right idea.  More men need to read this and so do females.  Baller Alert

Poor girl.  This is who the real victim is.  Her and her siblings. Examiner

I love it when celebrities don’t hold back.  It makes me smile.  Madame Noire  

Oh God Kanye DON’T DO IT PLEASE. Entertainmentwise 

Is it bad that I feel sorrier for Joseline then Mimi? Examiner  

I love vintage shops.  I shop at Thrift stores like it’s no tomorrow. Daily Trojan

*Sigh* I have such a love/hate relationship with this woman.  I swear I do.  Hip Hop DX

So sweet.  I mean it makes me happy.  But then again, I love Obama so hey.  Atlanta Black Star

You know, I would definitely go here.  Actually I want one like now LOL.  Ocala News

No comments:

Post a Comment