Search This Blog

Thursday, August 23, 2012

NeNe Leakes Shows Off Her New Granddaughter

Picture courtesy of In Touch Magazine
Ok, seriously guys I love babies.  I mean I absolutely love babies.  I’m one of those people that believe there’s no such thing as an ugly baby.  So I was super happy to see these pictures over at Straight from the A of Real Housewives of Atlanta star NeNe Leakes and her new baby granddaughter Bri’asia.

Bri’asia’s father is Nene’s son Bryson Bryant and her mother is his girlfriend, Ashley Hill.


Nene on how she found out she was going to be a grandmother…
“I only found out about everything because I ran into Ashley when she was more than six months along,” the Real Housewives of Atlanta star tells In Touch in an exclusive interview.
“I said, ‘You look pregnant.’ And she said, ‘Hasn’t Bryson told you?’ But he hadn’t because he knew that I wouldn’t approve of him having a child so young.”
“I didn’t feel like he was ready for such a big responsibility,” she says. “I was his age when I had him, so I know how tough it is. I didn’t want him to make the same mistakes that I did. I needed to let it sink in.”

Seriously, isn’t this baby the cuuuuttteessst little thing EVER.



No comments:

Post a Comment