Search This Blog

Monday, August 27, 2012

Gossip Jack: Why Because It Feels So Good?



This is just disgusting.  I’m mad there are enough of them to make a list.  Bossip

I hope there is no 3 way kiss.  This is not the early 2000s.  Celebrity Smack Blog 

I love this girl.  She’s so freaking adorable, and I bet her son is just as adorable.  Celebslam 


Blowjobs, something every man loves.  Jezebel

I.CANNOT.WAIT.FOR.THIS.REUNION Tattletaliz 

Here you go.  Something for the Gold Diggers.  Baller Alert 

This chick is a bird.  Like a serious bird.  I swear the finale had her looking like a Thirsty Bird.  Crunktastical

I love this show.  Personally I’m more of a fan of the books, but it’s very rare a show can go completely opposite of the books and still be good.  Next season I want to see if Eric tricks Sookie into marrying him like he does the books and to see if Jason finally becomes a Werepanther.  Celebitchy 

Ok, I don’t think this is the worst thing ever.  I mean younger kids shouldn’t know about it, but realistically in this internet age, the ish is going to come out.  Evil Beet Gossip 

I’m not shocked, because you know, she’s a whore.  Ghost Rider Radio 

Really? Amish Gangsters?  Crazy Days and Nights


No comments:

Post a Comment